Your One-Stop Shop For The Best Fireplaces, Inserts, Stoves, Class A Chimneys & Lock-Top Dampers In Central Maryland
Your home is yours and you deserve a hearth appliance that’s unique, not like what everyone else has. You also deserve a product that’s going to last and be worth your financial investment, not something that’s inefficient and cheaply made. So instead of shopping with other hearth shops in the area, find your perfect fit here at Trinity Chimney Service. As a full-service custom fireplace installation company, we pride ourselves on our unique selection of quality products and top-of-the-line appliances.
How do we decide which brands and products to carry?
Every appliance and product we sell and install must be from a brand that’s known for excellent customer service and high quality craftsmanship, and must have these qualifications:
- reliable performance
- rated high-efficiency
- ease of operation and maintenance
- attractive and long-lasting
We never want to waste our customers’ time and money or compromise your safety, so if it meets our criteria, we’re proud to sell and install it. If it doesn’t, we don’t carry it.
What will you find here?
The very best of these products:
- Factory-built fireplaces — We sell wood and gas factory-built fireplaces in modern, contemporary, and traditional styles.
- Wood stoves & inserts — Our wood stoves and inserts are available in modern and classic styles and will make just about any room pop.
- Gas inserts & stoves — For the most realistic-looking flame and the most convenient warmth, you’ll want to take a look at our gas inserts and stoves.
- Class A chimneys — The Ventis class A chimneys we sell and install are from Olympia Chimney and are perfect venting options for all fuel types.
- Lock-top dampers —Lock-top dampers prevent downdrafts, keep conditioned air inside, and keep out rain and animals. So much savings and protection with just one little product.
One of our featured brands, Regency, is a leader in the industry and is known for providing exquisitely designed, clean-burning, easy-to-use hearth appliances. Every product is American made and features the latest burning technology. This brand is also committed to Lean Manufacturing and environmentally friendly products, which is why you can feel even better about your purchase when you choose a Regency fireplace, stove, or insert.
Why You Can Trust Installation To Trinity Chimney Service
The quality of the product you choose matters greatly, but so does the quality of the installation! Trinity Chimney Service’s technicians are certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and we have the training and experience to guarantee a job well done. No matter what you’re having installed, or where you’re having it installed, we’ll make sure everything is done up to code, per manufacturer’s instructions, and ready to be safely enjoyed.
To learn more about our products or to discuss your hearth needs with a courteous and knowledgeable professional, call Trinity Chimney Service at 443-602-4306 or fill out our online appointment request form. We’re here to serve you!