Top-To-Bottom Chimney & Fireplace Care You Can Depend On
As a full-service chimney company that specializes in all things chimney and venting related, we’re proud to offer our customers in Central Maryland a host of chimney and fireplace services. We work hard to keep the chimneys and fireplaces of our customers clean, safe, efficient, and free of damage — top to bottom — and proudly provide the following services:
- Chimney Sweeping — We work hard to thoroughly clean chimney linings and remove any soot or creosote that may have accumulated inside. This buildup can lead to smoky fireplace problems, fireplace performance issues, carbon monoxide exposure, and even chimney fire, but a thorough sweeping using our rotary style power sweeping method will remove buildup and eradicate dangers and worries. We’ll also remove any blockages, like bird nests, fallen brick, and other debris. Learn more about when and why you need a chimney sweeping and why you should trust your chimney sweeping to Trinity Chimney Service right here.
- Level 1, 2 & 3 Chimney Inspections — The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 211 is the standard for chimneys and is the guide we use when inspecting venting systems and their appliances. We perform level 1, level 2, and level 3 inspections — depending on the situation and specific needs of the homeowner — and we’re proud to provide our customers with the most thorough, dependable service and detailed, helpful reports. Learn more about when you should schedule an inspection and what each level entails right here. Buying a home? Don’t forget to schedule a real estate inspection!
- Chimney & Fireplace Repairs — It’s our mission to be a one-stop shop and a valuable resource for our customers in Columbia and beyond. That’s why we proudly provide an array of chimney and fireplace repairs designed to keep things working and looking great. Our chimney and fireplace repair services include smoke chamber restoration, firebox reconstruction, fireplace face restorations, Ahren-Fire complete fireplace system, fireplace swap outs, chimney construction and full/partial rebuilds, and masonry repairs and tuckpointing. Whatever you need, you can count on the knowledgeable, certified, and highly trained professionals here at Trinity Chimney Service to do the job right. Learn more.
- Chimney Relining — The lining of the chimney is one of the most important — and also typically one of the most neglected — parts of the chimney system. When liner damage is extensive, the only way you can safely enjoy your fireplace or furnace/boiler and the heat it brings is to have the venting system relined. We can help. We reline with stainless steel liners, which are known for being durable, rust- and corrosion-resistant, and safe for venting all fuels. Find out more here.
- Chimney Leaks — Neglecting a chimney leak is one of the fastest ways to destroy your chimney system. Water is incredibly devastating and can rust metal pieces of your chimney and appliance (including your liner) and cause brick and mortar to deteriorate as well. Most commonly, leaks and water damage start with the chase cover, the crown, the flashing, the chimney cap, or the masonry itself, but we can help. We replace chase covers, repair and replace crowns, replace flashing, install chimney caps, and waterproof masonry chimneys. We’ve got everything you need to keep water out of your chimney for good. Learn more here.
No matter what’s going on with your chimney system or what needs to be done to repair it, restore it, or prevent damage and dangers, you can count on Trinity Chimney Service. Call us at 443-602-4306 or request an appointment online and our knowledgeable, honest, and dependable techs will take great care of you and your home.